1. Bill had to have one of his teeth pulled out yesterday, ______?
A. had you B. hadn’t you C. did you D. didn’t you
2. He’s got himself into a dangerous situation _____ he is likely to lose control over the plane.
A. where B. which C. while D. why
3. It’s _____ me why Alice, aged 26, gave up her job and got married to a man of 60.
A. under B. above C. beyond D. over
4. Another four weeks _______ necessary for us to finish the work.
A. are B. was C. is D. will have been
5. Mike said the work would be done by June, __ personally I doubt very much.
A. it B. that C. when D. which
6. The new reporters hurried to the airport, only _____ the film stars had left.
A. to tell B. telling C. to be told D. to have been told
7. I insisted that the thief _________ to be put into prison.
A. refers B. refer C. referred D. referring
8. Boris has brains. In fact, I doubt whether anyone in the class has ________ IQ.
A. a high B. a higher C. the higher D. the highest
9.The journey around the world took the old sailor nine months, _____ the sailing time was 226 days.
A. of which B. during which C. from which D. for which
10. It’s true that the old road is less direct and a bit longer. We won’t take the new one, _____, because we don’t feel as safe on it.
A. somehow B. though C. therefore D. otherwise
11. Determination is a kind of basic quality and this is ______it takes to do jobs well.
A. what B. That C. which D. Why
12. Could you show me the portable computer you want ___________.
A. to have it repaired B. to repair it
C. to have repaired D. it repaired
13. ___, his suggestion was accepted by all the people in the committee.
A. Strange as might it sound B. As it might sound strange
C. As strange it might sound D. Strange as it might sound
14. Hands ____ high, the dancers circled now to the right, now to the left.
A. holding B. were held C. held D. had held
15. The parents hear ____ boys in the school like playing football in their spare time, though others prefer basketball.
A. quite a lot B. quite a bit C. quite a few D. quite a little
16. The practice of hanging clothes across the street is a common ___ in many parts of the town.
A. sight B. look C. sign D. appearance
17. Please read the ____ on the bottle carefully and take the right amount of medicine.
A. explanations B. instructions C. descriptions D. Introductions
18. We shouldn’t destroy our natural environment, ruining our children’s future for the ____ convenience of the present.
A. permanent B. temporary C. urgent D. compulsory
19. I have been studying computer for several years and I still ________.
A. have B. do C. have been D. am
20. John has put on so much weight recently that his mother has to _______ all his trousers to his measure.
A. let out B. give away C. bring in D. make up
find out; busy; go out ; from…to…; not only… but also…
1. Jack can not help you do it because he is very ____ .
2. My mother didn’t wants me to___ alone at night.
3.Mary always helps her mother do some housework after school___ 17:00 ___19:00.
4. The park is ____ clear ____beautiful.
5. Could you ____the differences between the two things?
1.They know ____(两个可爱的的学生)were asked to take part in the important meeting.(lovely)
2. The store is reported in the important newspaper____(被盗)the day before yesterday. (rob)
3. The couple have three children, the youngest of ____(在学音乐).(study)
4. (借助社会的力量)___, the poor and the disabled can live just above the poverty line.(depend)
5.The boss ___(与……亲密接触)his employees knowing much of their thinking. (keep, touch)
免费预约通话工作时间为上午 9：00 至下午 18：00 。